• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] EVO 3D Constantly Rebooting

a few weeks ago i fell down some stairs and my phone still worked fine. then suddenly, it began constantly rebooting. i have done hard resets and even rooted it and flashed 2 different roms to it (the latest Viper3D and SOS_M_2.6) and even with them it still did the same. does anyone know what might cause this? ive run aLogcat to see if it says anything useful when it reboots, but idk a think about all the coding. please help!

a few weeks ago i fell down some stairs and my phone still worked fine. then suddenly, it began constantly rebooting. i have done hard resets and even rooted it and flashed 2 different roms to it (the latest Viper3D and SOS_M_2.6) and even with them it still did the same. does anyone know what might cause this? ive run aLogcat to see if it says anything useful when it reboots, but idk a think about all the coding. please help!

Did you have this problem with other roms?

Try pulling the battery and let it sit for 5 mins then put battery back in, If that doesn't work wipe every thing and flash a stable ROM like Drops 3.6 XL. Make sure you save and back up your apps and data before wiping.

Try a different Rom first if the problem persist, you might have to bring it in the the Sprint store as it might be hardware related to the fall, keep us posted.

ive left it without the battery but ill try a different rom

Back
Top Bottom