• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] Has my evo 3d been flashed to boost mobile?

How can I tell if the evo 3d I bought at the pawn shop has been flashed to boost mobile? Under current username in settings it says... @myboostmobile.sprintpcs.com. Having saw this, I assumed it was flashed, and then I saw on yahoo answers that it said if I dial ##000000# and it brings up a new screen, then it's flashed. Well it brought up a new screen when I did that, which it didn't do on my evo v, so I am assuming it's flashed. Is there any way to tell for sure though? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I did some more research and found that if the meid under the battery of the phone is different than what is listed in the phones settings menu, then it is probably flashed. Well they are in fact different. The reason I wanted to know was because I am going to sell the phone on craigslist and I want to know so that the buyer doesn't have problems if I say it's flashed and it actually isn't.

I dialed 611 and it brought up a "Sprint Zone" screen. I'm assuming it's for Sprint then. Thanks for your help. :)

This here is typical sprint brand despite if the phone is flashed to another carrier or not I do believe.

Can't go into detail why though.

The meid's not matching up is a pretty much flag that it's been flashed over via clone.

That's what I think at least.

Back
Top Bottom