• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] HELP, I rooted my evo 3d

poozo79

Lurker
i rooted my evo 3d. downloaded the 2 zip files. got into bootloader, and when i try to run recovery, as it said in the walkthrough, it shows the black screen with green refresh arrows, then changes to the red exclaimation mark. when i select bootloader, it says "no image all the way down the screen, prior to not working. what am i doing wrong? i really want this rom on my phone, but i brand new to this, and i have no idea where to go from here. please help. thanks

You first need to give us as much info as you can about your phone, so the great people here can guide you accordingly, when you purchased your phone, I assume you are on Sprint ?? why HBoot are you one, what process did you use to root, are you S-ON or S-Off ?? etc and anything else relevant that you can think of, and we will try to best help you from there. ;)

Then what do I do after that?

Add to what Don said

Is the particular rom your trying to run calls for a specific hboot? If so make sure your hboot meets those requirements.

If your s on, make sure you have smart flash enabled under 4ext recovery settings.

Otherwise

1) backup

2) wipe

3) install from zip

4) reboot & profit :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom