• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] HTC EVO 3d is messed up!

jcrt

Lurker
okay so recently my HTC EVO 3d has been completely messed up and it's been quite irritating. it's slow, lagging, and Everytime I press the home button it stays at the "HTC" logo for about 10 seconds then takes a long time to load. it started after I kept recieving notifications that the "system ui" and "lock screen" stopped..... also apps crash constantly and the screen goes black a lot. help please? xx

ps, IM sorry if this is in the wrong forum or something as I just signed up for this site xx

Hey there, are you rooted? You posted in the root section but didn't make mention of whether or not it is. You may be do for a factory reset unfortunately. :/

It sounds like despite the problems you're having that you can still use the phone somewhat. Make sure you have a Google GMail connected account to back up all of your contacts/calendar/etc. history first. Can you do a nandroid back up? I recommend you doing that ASAP. After that, flash back to a stock RUU.

Back
Top Bottom