• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] Q's re: updating to new 2.17 firmware on hboot 1.4

With MeanROM, you might as well just flash an update once a week. You might save yourself having to download and flash 2 or 3 different versions then :p

Depends if you like flashing :p STREAK ooppss lol :D

With MeanROM, you might as well just flash an update once a week. You might save yourself having to download and flash 2 or 3 different versions then :p

I actually did just flash MeanROM 2.5 just a couple of hours ago and I also flashed Anthrax rls 57. My very first time flashing a kernel. Also my first time updating a ROM. And this is only my second ROM. Planning on sticking with this one for a while because it's incredibly fast.

Usually once I've had a phone for 9 months I'm dying to get a new one but I'm actually really happy with this phone now. It's amazing how a new ROM can change everything with a phone because before I put my first custom ROM on it, it was rebooting on it's own frequently enough to be really annoying and the camera froze up all the time. That stopped with the new ROM.

I actually did just flash MeanROM 2.5 just a couple of hours ago and I also flashed Anthrax rls 57. My very first time flashing a kernel. Also my first time updating a ROM. And this is only my second ROM. Planning on sticking with this one for a while because it's incredibly fast.

That's what you say now. :) Wait until HTC/Sprint releases the ICS update and all these seemingly dormant ROMs suddenly update with ICS. You'll probably be a flashing fiend (I know I will).

Back
Top Bottom