G4m3rHead
Lurker
Hay guys
I'm seriously considering rooting my E3D, but with ICS looming on the horizon, said to come in March to the EVO line, I'm wondering if I should root it now, if i waited this long might as well wait another month! Or should I go ahead and root now?
But then my question is: if i root, and ICS drops ? Will my phone auto update to ICS, which is unlikely and might even require me to manually download, transfer and install it on my phone..
Also, I would suspect ICS being locked and will have to do a root for it as well! But then, how common will a root for ICS be when it drops?
So if I'm correct, my options are as followed: Root now, have a hustle with installing ICS when it comes, root ICS if root is available for it.
Or..
Wait a month, autoupdate to ICS (clean original install, maybe even phone specific) find or wait for root, root if possible!
Am I on the right track here? And there's a matter of Sense 4.0 too :S
What to do, what to do?
Will appreciate any kind'a tips
THX
I'm seriously considering rooting my E3D, but with ICS looming on the horizon, said to come in March to the EVO line, I'm wondering if I should root it now, if i waited this long might as well wait another month! Or should I go ahead and root now?
But then my question is: if i root, and ICS drops ? Will my phone auto update to ICS, which is unlikely and might even require me to manually download, transfer and install it on my phone..
Also, I would suspect ICS being locked and will have to do a root for it as well! But then, how common will a root for ICS be when it drops?
So if I'm correct, my options are as followed: Root now, have a hustle with installing ICS when it comes, root ICS if root is available for it.
Or..
Wait a month, autoupdate to ICS (clean original install, maybe even phone specific) find or wait for root, root if possible!
Am I on the right track here? And there's a matter of Sense 4.0 too :S
What to do, what to do?
Will appreciate any kind'a tips
THX

