• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] Were can I find the best sense 4.0 rom

For EVO3D's, any ROM with Sense 4.x is going to have issues with 3D and WiMax.Devs are working on it, but just about anything above sense 3.6 won't have solid working 4G or 3D.

Ahhh, so you did. I saw that ROM, but didn't look closely since I've got to replace my digitizer and I'm not flashing anything else until I get it straight. That will be number one on the list once I'm fixed. Let us know how you like it!

Ahhh, so you did. I saw that ROM, but didn't look closely since I've got to replace my digitizer and I'm not flashing anything else until I get it straight. That will be number one on the list once I'm fixed. Let us know how you like it!

I'm gonna try it but the thread is soo confusing lol

Yeah, when I first saw it, I thought someone revived the old ICS ROM, but then saw it mentioned about it on another thread, so I checked it briefly... I don't use either enough to worry about it a great deal, but still rather have a fully functioning device if at all possible.

Yeah, when I first saw it, I thought someone revived the old ICS ROM, but then saw it mentioned about it on another thread, so I checked it briefly... I don't use either enough to worry about it a great deal, but still rather have a fully functioning device if at all possible.

yeah you right im not gonna flash it

Back
Top Bottom