• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cell-Nerds Triple Defender Case

ordered the orange one last week. I'll post pics when I get it.

I got mine in (also orange), and I must say I don't like it very much. The cover comes off too easily and the rubber is very grippy and pulls off of the phone when I pull it out of my pocket.

I posted a review on the orange/black version on Amazon, but as a new user here, it says I cannot post links... See my pictures in in the customer images.
http colon slash slash www dot amazon dot com slash Cell-Nerds-Triple-Defender-Orange-compatible/dp/B0083TTQMI/ref=pd_sim_cps_12

Upvote 0
i just ordered me one and idk if yal saw it but it looks like theres two different links for the same case i bought it for 10.00 plus shipping and handling made it 16 something cause i chose expedited. (would have did the 1 day thing but that made it 31.00) i payed with mturk (yal should check it out u make money on amazon just for searching things and typing stuff)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones