I got the family plan Captivate phone for me and my husband but his phone number shows up in my name how do I put his name on phone Please help me how do I change it to his name
You need to call AT&T and have them change the "user name" for each line. Explain your situation to them and they'll know exactly what to do. This is pretty common with family talk plans!
I have a family plan with 5 phones. I pay the bill so they are all in my name. I'm curious as to what would be gained by having a user name associated with each of the phones. Is this for caller ID purposes?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.