• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Charging indicator?

Is there a way to know your phone is actually charging without having to turn on the screen? In other words, is there some sort of an LED that can be on the Fascinate screen when it's charging since the screen is just black? I use NOLED and I see that a charging icon is an option but I have it selected and it doesn't do anything.
 
Is there a way to know your phone is actually charging without having to turn on the screen? In other words, is there some sort of an LED that can be on the Fascinate screen when it's charging since the screen is just black? I use NOLED and I see that a charging icon is an option but I have it selected and it doesn't do anything.

This is a feature that I missed on my Incredible! Would love to find this out, but I don't there is any notification LED.
 
Back
Top Bottom