• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

clock too bright in the media dock?

How do you put in a new ringtone? There are a set of default alarms and they are all annoying as hell. I usually like to wake up to something a little less jarring, like Bob Marley or something.

I know I'm being picky but the dock performance of my BB is somethign I miss. I love the contacts on the back so that you didn't actually have to connect anything to USB, just drop it in the dock and go. I also really liked the little light on it so if you pulled the phone out of the dock you could find it again easily to drop it back in. Yeah, I know that's eing pick, and the droid beats everything else imo on the bb so I'm still very happy :)

Upvote 0
Just in case you all have not found it and you are rooted, there is an app called LEDs Hack. This will turn off those annoying white softkeys at the bottom while it is docked. It saved me from having to remove it from my night stand. Sorry about the folks that are not rooted. Hopefully there will be something coming down the pipe for you all.

Yeah, 2.1...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones