• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Clockworkmod/rommanager issues

Rooted my wife's fascinate fine downloaded rommanager and flashed cwm, said it installed successfully. Then tried to backup, went to recovery,but it didn't look like cwm, is it different on this phone? Also it failed to backup and showed a sign verification error. Should I redo the cwm? It should be the fascinate version right? Thanks in advance

Rooted my wife's fascinate fine downloaded rommanager and flashed cwm, said it installed successfully. Then tried to backup, went to recovery,but it didn't look like cwm, is it different on this phone? Also it failed to backup and showed a sign verification error. Should I redo the cwm? It should be the fascinate version right? Thanks in advance

did you flash cwm in odin?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=788099

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones