• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root cm fixes to date in one flashable zip

the fix for volume is just one of the lib files in the xloud zip so i only included the lib folder from that. theres a bunch of lib files in there so if someone wants to narrow it down to one file, go for it. i was lazy and just put them all in the zip.

This question has prolly been answered already, but I been out the cm10 loop. I'm on stock cuz I can't get the gps to work for me -- tried every trick in the book (including SS's fix + the stock gps.conf). Nonetheless, I still troll the cm10 section just to see what's on the frontier. Pardon my tangent; so the question is, why would you use the 4/22 build with all these fixes instead of just using the 5/21 build with fewer fixes? Is there an advantage to using the 4/22 build instead?

so the question is, why would you use the 4/22 build with all these fixes instead of just using the 5/21 build with fewer fixes? Is there an advantage to using the 4/22 build instead?

when i posted this 4-22 was the only rom with working front video but swain psted his front video fix like 2 minutes later lol

Well, even so, I like the idea of having all the fixes in one zip.TThere are quite a few out there, and it's a lot easier to have them all on one multi-tool rather than scroll endlessly through threads to find them all.:thumbup:

I have pretty much everything working. I flashed PG's 5/17, gapps, modem C, Jonny's fix's, front camera fix, and picture quality fix. The reason I used PG's is because bluetooth works on it. So it seems I got everything I needed. Thanks for all your work guys.

What about the game fix. When I try playing MyBoy (game boy emulator) it doesn't let me connect with other people that are sharing my same wifi, same goes for bluetooth?

My phone when in sleep mode does not go to sleep completely. You can still see light on the screen and the battery drains sooo quickly. How can I fix this?

theres not currently a fix for that other than flashing paranoid or liquidsmooth. although i have had success by using a different lockscreen other than stock.

theres not currently a fix for that other than flashing paranoid or liquidsmooth. although i have had success by using a different lockscreen other than stock.

I like liquidsmooth, but is there a way to enable the hardware lights on it? Hate not having them light up.

They work on mine on 5-21 if your on 4-22 its missing the lights lib you have to flash it or copy it from later build

Back
Top Bottom