• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM9 for the Optimus C?

awhitham

Lurker
Anyway we could get a CM9 for the Optimus C? I've seen CM9 for the V, S, and T. Have tried to install the V S and T on it out of curiosity, and it does work, just no Cricket Service. Would be pretty awesome if I could get ICS on there! Anyone even working on this? I'd really love to have this on my phone. :D

Anyway we could get a CM9 for the Optimus C? I've seen CM9 for the V, S, and T. Have tried to install the V S and T on it out of curiosity, and it does work, just no Cricket Service. Would be pretty awesome if I could get ICS on there! Anyone even working on this? I'd really love to have this on my phone. :D

What do you mean just no cricket service? The touchscreen doesn't work at all either.....

yeah....i know. :( forgot to mention that. would be awesome to have an update though

BobZhome made one for the Optimus M, a test build, it was PMd to me. Data works on it....touchscreen doesn't. He gave up on it....he tried multiple times with trying to get touchscreen...

Back
Top Bottom