• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Code book; baker book? Cooks??

thor9321

Lurker
Jun 12, 2013
I have had one other experience with a smartphone other than this one. The indulge! And even though it was 100% skeem to haggle money unfairly off of all metro customers, it had one tirelessly good feat sewn into its walls, it was programmable!!!! It didnt like new sim cards, it didnt like new dos or tos, it didnt much like roms,.....but it was 100% programmable, at a first Time of smartphones that makes me beleive, that newer and better phones couldnt be made today without a backup scheme in thier matrix, and by this, i mean code!!! There has got to be a std. Code book, cook book for every smartphone on the market today, small in print but out there somewhere. And i would love /need to own it.....what is the name or site and name of book i could start with or land the answrr entirely??? Please anyone! ....help?
Thor9321

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones