• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Come on people!...

I'm a bit surprised that Arnold Schwarzenegger doesn't run for President. He's got the money, and does have political interests for Republican, and he was Governor of California.
He wasn't born in the USA, so he isn't eligible.

I'm also not sure he's well-aligned with the current Republican party, which seems to have degenerated into a Trump personality cult. He's certainly been very critical of the orange felon in the past.

I can't stand Trump nor Biden!
Both parties are corrupt!
I'm about to leave the USA for Canada, which isn't very far for me...

The Simpsons Canada GIF

IMHo:

I think the lesser know the better Americans can fill it up throughout whatever side they do chase the rabbit through the rabbit hole.
And as much as everyone love to talk about politics even on FB, I think that every American can have their own wisdom with whatever they wanted to impeach both Biden and Trump.

I favor Biden more or less.
Still not even to do a full discussion anywhere online,much like cars, I know very little of.

The state of science in the US is in the toilet. We're so scientifically illiterate: We think that men can get pregnant and give birth!

For you future and/or non-American readers: It may look like I'm exaggerating for cometic effect. I'm not! It's actually concidered bigotry (transphobia specifically) to say that men don't get pregnant, that women don't have penises, etc. As I said: American science is in the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom