• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Comment on ATT tech service

fldude99

Android Expert
Oct 10, 2010
NW FL
Quick heads up on the competency of ATT tech support just in case anyone else has this situation: Yesterday at my office I notice I'm missing calls when I see google voice notifications..I look at my phone and its got the blue circle with the line thru it. After rebooting and no difference I call ATT and after 1/2 hr they tell me my sim is corrupt and to go exchange it at a att store. So later I head to the nearest store a couple miles away and on the way I get a call! I look and its got bars, 3G, etc showing. I call ATT back and after a few mins they tell me something to the effect: "Oh...there is a tower that is giving us problems near your office. We're in the process of fixing it". Just a heads up to all...

Mods: move this somewhere if its not in the right place

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones