• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Compatible with Bluetooth receiver?

moontide

Lurker
Jul 7, 2011
Hi everyone- I'm fairly computer literate but know nothing when it comes to how and why things are compatible or the basis of their operations. I've never owned an iPod or an iPhone/smart phone, only PC and a PDA. I'm looking to purchase a Toshiba Thrive in hopes that it can connect via USB/ blue-tooth to upload information from my son's insulin pump, am I dreaming? His pump has a blue-tooth receiver which currently plugs into my laptop, it wirelessly downloads and sends data to an online software program. CareLink USB
I was excited that this tablet has a USB port and am thinking (wishing & hoping) that there must be a way to make this work through Android rather than pc/mac. Can anyone advise me on this??

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones