• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Contact shortcut picture wrong after 2.2 update

ttsupra95

Lurker
Contact shortcut picture doesn't match person. I updated to 2.2 and when I add a contact to home panel it changes the picture. I looked in contacts and the picture is fine but when I add it as a short cut the picture is completely wrong or no picture at all. I have tried deleting picture and replacing it on phone and through Gmail but still the same problem. Shows up as the right picture on Gmail and on phone contacts but when added as short cut its totally wrong. Any ideas. Thanks.
:confused:
 
I have the same problem but with my Angry birds shortcut not displaying it's picture. It's quite annoying since I can't see the difference between the original Angry birds and Seasons. I have 2.2 and HTC sense. Any solutions?
It's not a big problem, just a bit annoying... ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom