• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help contacts deleted on both phones!:(

Deeen1

Lurker
I don't know how this happened, but apparently my husband's phone and my phone, both EVOs, had our contacts synced. His is a business phone, so I didn't want all of his business contacts in my phone, so I deleted them. Well, they deleted on his phone as well, and you can imagine how mad he is. I have Gmail for my email, but he has Yahoo, and his numbers were not backed up on my Gmail, I don't know why.
Does anyone know if they are gone forever, or is there some way I can get them back? Any help is appreciated!
Deen:confused:
 
You know, I didn't even use my gmail acct, it just synced automatically. I have the gmail acct, but my husband uses yahoo, although my gmail automatically synced to his phone, too.
 
When you turned the phone on for the very first time, it should have asked you to put in your gmail account. Did you use the same one for both phones? Whether you use a different email account for email or not, you need to have a gmail account. If you go to menu->settings->accounts & sync, you can see what gmail account each one is using.
 
Back
Top Bottom