• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Couple of questions..

marvinblue

Hi all! Couple of questions regarding the Nexus S: how do I take a screen shot to show my home page? Also, what sort of software / freeware is available to backup my phone in case it dies horribly? I can sync my contacts, mail and calendar with my google account, as well as backup my photos and songs / sounds by USB, but what about the rest of the phone, i.e. texts, firmware, etc?

TIA!

Hi all! Couple of questions regarding the Nexus S: how do I take a screen shot to show my home page? Also, what sort of software / freeware is available to backup my phone in case it dies horribly? I can sync my contacts, mail and calendar with my google account, as well as backup my photos and songs / sounds by USB, but what about the rest of the phone, i.e. texts, firmware, etc?

TIA!

If you are running 2.3.4 on your Nexus S you should be able to use the app Shoot Me to take screenshots. But if i remember correctly that is the only one, since the rest of the apps require you to be rooted.

And you can backup all of your apps, system data, and SD card stuff using an app called Titanium Backup. But you will need to be rooted for it to backup everything.

Back
Top Bottom