• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Custom Recovery Help?

So I revert my phone back to the V9 baseband so I would be able to root my phone. Then I use the Z4root to root and that was successful. Then the problem came when I tried putting a custom recovery onto the phone. I followed this post [How-to] Revert to LS670V9, after installing OTA LS670VC/VD, using KP500 (Diag mode) - Android Forums. The phone then brings me into the "recovery screen" but its not the normal recovery (I have rooted before so I do know what the recovery looks like) it gives me 4 opinions erase, reboot, update file from sd card, wipe and another wipe. It also says this is the Android System recovery utility. "If that helps in any way" Then behind the options has android figure with a red triangle. I also terminal emulator to put the recovery screen on. Any ideas on what I did wrong??

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones