• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Custom ROMS..

Milo Williamson

Extreme Android User
I accidently found one and accidently downloaded it, I might flash tomorrow, since I will be mostly at home..

Just a custom rom with switches, and everything.. Looking for a decent one, anyone know of any?

I accidently found one and accidently downloaded it, I might flash tomorrow, since I will be mostly at home..

Just a custom rom with switches, and everything.. Looking for a decent one, anyone know of any?
is this for your phone? if so what phone do you have? can you provide the model number? if it is your phone, is it rooted?

2019 When I purchased it..
so in order to get you the right information on how to root your phone and what custom roms you can flash we need to know your model number. moto puts out many versions of the moto edge plus. i could not find a 2019 version though. go into your phone settings and either post a screenshot of your "about phone" or post what your model number is.

1729183204698.jpeg

ok so anything root, do your research over at XDA Forums. but i did some research for you. not sure if you really want to root this device. it really does not have much of a development community for this specific device.

moto does allow some of their phone to an unlockable bootloader. unfortunately, i cannot verify this unless you can get the device's id number. to do this you will need to have fastboot setup on your computer and run a fastboot command to to your phone.

once your device's bootloader is unlocked then we can proceed in rooting it. if your bootloader cannot be unlocked then you are S.O.L

here is a guide on how to setup fastboot:

let us know if you have any questions. and please read in full everything here before attempting this.

Back
Top Bottom