• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

dbrand Carbon Fiber back for Nexus 4

Mine finally arrived today. Here's hoping I don't screw up applying the damn thing. I have no idea why I bought one of these, should have bought a few. I always screw these skins up.

You can't screw it up. They peel right off with no problem and stick again with no problem. You'll see.

@Krunk83, that's good to know as I ordered one the other day. I'm using a diz tpu case which does seem to be ok protection, but I find the "buttons" very difficult. I want to use my bumper with the great buttons but almost no protection. The dbrand films seem to be a good scratch protector for the back.

You can't screw it up. They peel right off with no problem and stick again with no problem. You'll see.

Yeah thanks. I nailed it on the first try anyway. Well, almost. It's the slightest bit off to one side, but you can't tell. The letters line up perfectly so it's good enough for me.

191660da85ea11e2a3ff22000a1fb762_7.jpg

*hopefully this pic shows up, kinda streaming it from somewhere.

Yeah thanks. I nailed it on the first try anyway. Well, almost. It's the slightest bit off to one side, but you can't tell. The letters line up perfectly so it's good enough for me.

191660da85ea11e2a3ff22000a1fb762_7.jpg

*hopefully this pic shows up, kinda streaming it from somewhere.

That looks really good if I ever drop the phone and the back glass cracks this is always an alternative

The CF skin doesn't play nicely with the Google Nexus Orb charger though. Yes, the charger will charge thru the skin. However the phone doesn't want to stick to the charger very well. That's a bummer.

The CF skin doesn't play nicely with the Google Nexus Orb charger though. Yes, the charger will charge thru the skin. However the phone doesn't want to stick to the charger very well. That's a bummer.

It stuck fine on mine.

Back