• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help deleting photos

Hi wfeere :ciao:

Try QuickPic and see if that works. I don't know why you wouldn't be able to delete pics that you had before.

If you plug your phone to your pc can you see the pics and delete them?

If your talking about Kies, yes I have however the pics do not show up!!!
I cannot even put the on the SD card to delete it tells me that these photos are unsupported files?
Thanks

Well not really Kies. If you use window's file explorer can you see them? Look for a pictures folder or they may be in DCIM folder.

Go into your file manager ("my files") and create a folder, name it whatever you want to name it, then move the unwanted pics into that folder, then remove the folder.

I did it on my computer via USB cable as part of other tasks, but it can likely be done right on the phone as well.

Go into your file manager ("my files") and create a folder, name it whatever you want to name it, then move the unwanted pics into that folder, then remove the folder.

I did it on my computer via USB cable as part of other tasks, but it can likely be done right on the phone as well.

Nope, sorry.
I make a new folder, but the photo I want to put in it will not move????
I'm sure these photos came from "Picasa"!!!!
I've deleted everything,.....but still have 3 photos that seem to be there and cannot remove or delete them!!!
Thanks

Are the pics still on picassa?

Try going to settings, accounts, tap your Google account. If picassa is checked to sync, unchecked it.

Are the pics still on picassa?

Try going to settings, accounts, tap your Google account. If picassa is checked to sync, unchecked it.

I deleted them from Picassa!!!
No, I have nothing checked to sync!!
This has really got me puzzled????????
3 stupid photos that are unassigned and I cannot remove them!!!!
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom