• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Desire cannot see my Macbook

Adeline

Newbie
I've just set up Ical to sync with Google calendar so I can sync that with my Desire but when I plug in my phone, it starts looking for HTC sync and obviously can't find it as it's windows only. I've set debugging to come on as I read somewhere that would enable the phone to connect to my mac but it's not working. The computer can see the phone when I plug it in as a disk drive though.

Any suggestion welcome!
 
Your calendar and contacts will sync OTA with google, not by plugging it into your mac. You can do it that way too, but you need to run it through a program like missing sync for android. I Sync my contacts and iCal through google OTA, but use Missing sync for apps, movies, ringtones & iTunes. works perfectly.
 
Back
Top Bottom