• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Dev donation thread

Come on guys lets get these devs something to test with maybe just maybe we can get cm10 worked out or even better get this dang thing unlocked any takers i will most likely be able to make a contribution soon anyone else with me

Pg says someone gave him 50 last night we may have just bought pg,s test phone awsome pg yet me know what you need i might be able to cover what others do not

Yeah.. I hope everyone follows through.. I did make that first $50 donation to get that man a motion.. and with the promised donations here, that's a NIB motion, instead of one of the ones off Ebay.

Yeah.. I hope everyone follows through.. I did make that first $50 donation to get that man a motion.. and with the promised donations here, that's a NIB motion, instead of one of the ones off Ebay.

thats all that has donated thus far still. And I thank you, its much appreciated.

Thats still good.i got 3 now ,one1 was siimply 100
The other 2 were 150 with 50 instant and 50 mail in
But if you buy it at metro you have to pay for 1 month service if you dont already have plan to put your new phone on.

Back
Top Bottom