• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [dev][rom]

umm crt on off shudnt b our primary concern :pi feel :)
bt d scnd rom sux luk wise either we hav to modd all d icons n chng d launcher ! :)
n well yeah go ahead we all will wait fr ur hybrid results :D
hope u turn up with smthng awesome xD

Buddy as if the icons can be changed and it has two sets of icons i just forgot to mention that and the background in the app drawer is also changeable there are i think 5 different background n may be if we change the launcher then id icons can also be changed.

Upvote 0
Buddy as if the icons can be changed and it has two sets of icons i just forgot to mention that and the background in the app drawer is also changeable there are i think 5 different background n may be if we change the launcher then id icons can also be changed.

dts gr8 :)
lets see wt majority feels

Upvote 0
dts gr8 :)
lets see wt majority feels

I just tried to make a fast hybrid and just failed i think we need to make proper hybrid then it works as if just stuck on boot so reflashing the ROM as if just flashing both the ROMs frequently cos i just loved the YonipMOD as it is good in looks and has many new features and at the same side the Carpad is also fast and provide a better battery life so just want a hybrid of both of them with all the features of both the ROMs in one. We need Speed Stability Multitasking Looks Customisation and better battery life all in one power packed ROM.

I am happy with both the ROMs as i have used them and really the first looks of Yonip was just awsome and i loved it but cos of battery draing i just was not happy but if we can make changes in the battery draining thing then i think we can have it as our Base as there are hell lot of customisation in it.

Upvote 0
Guys had downloaded the silverlight 5 and found that the 2.3.6 ROM what i am talking about is totally same ROM what Bala has ported to spice as stock 2.3.6 and GBSandwich V3 is based on the same ROM so i think as we have the GBSandwich V3 which is previously ported to the 2.3.6 ROM may be if we want then we can work on the Yonip 5.4 and make it perfect and totally themed and customisable rest depends upon u all guys decisions as Yonip 5.4 is 2.3.5

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones