• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root device doesnt display disc drive option after factory reset

KINGS1881

Lurker
Jun 13, 2013
PLSSS HELP
I use htc-t-mobile mytouch 3g slide.

AFTER I GOT TEMPORARY ROOT THROUGH SUPERONECLICK METHOD, I TRIED THE MEHTODS OF LOADING NEW ROMS BT CLD NT BOOT INTO RECOVERY MODE. I decided to use a gold card bt cld nt create one cos d site did not open.

I later decided to do factory reset from settings=sdcard&phone storage and push flash_image and mtd0.img to the device, (though I forgot to unplug from my pc)bt during reboot, the battery went flat so it cldnt complete process.

I inserted another battery and tried switching on my device bt it vibrated 3 time and did nt display anything except the red indicator light on top of the device. I unplugged the device from pc and tried switching on, bt it displayed the first screen and brought up the same black/blank screen.

I later connected the device to pc through USB and pressed power, this time, the device boot successfully bt did nt display disc drive on the setting=connection to pc screen.

Is also says. 'USB DEVICE NT RECOGNISED" on the pc.

I removed the sd card and insert again bt it did nt even indicate anytin on the device screen.
PLSSSSSS HELP ME. WHAT SHLD I DO COS I DNT AV ANY MONEY TO BUY A NEW PHONE.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones