• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Device might not be able to play or view this file. HELP

peachrings

Sep 26, 2011
  • Did not have a problem with this before. Until i tried to swap out the internal and external primary installation destination today.
  • I factory reset my phone and formated my sd with partitions
  • Followed and completed every step of the: LINK2SD guide, and also the APP2EXTERNAL_SD guide.
  • My APPS2EXTERNAL_SD is updated with the new duplicate files fix.
  • Everything is working fine until i tried to move music, pictures, and vcard (contacts) from pc to my phone.
  • I am trying to move these items to my new "internal sd" destination which is actually a partition section of my sd chip.
  • I have downloaded the lg driver from the lg website itself. Same thing, restarted my pc and phone. Windows 7 64bit.
  • Anyhelp will be great. Thanks!
:thinking::(

[EDIT]More info..
Even if i click continue anyways, the files are not fully there. (I have tried with the pictures and vcard (contacts) )
Nothing will be there, and if they are im unable to view them or open.
[EDIT][EDIT] I have moved everything i could from link2sd to my sd partition. EXCEPT SU, LINK2SD

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones