• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dialer codes

Does anybody know the dialer code to deactivate the phone? I've been having problems with my phone not being able to make calls or send text messages. Data works fine though. I already called customer support but they could not figure it out.

I believe what you are looking for is ##clear#. If it asks for a password it is your MSL number. Good luck.

Reactions: Raul720
Upvote 0
if you are using a sense based ROM that code should work... I'm using the modster ROM and it does not work for whatever reason. I guess that part of HTC sense was removed.

Mobster Rom is basically Senseless, that's why the dialer codes don't work. You also can't use it for changing prl's for the same reason, no way to get into diag mode. Once you sort these issues it is an excellent and very quick rom exactly because these and many other items were removed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones