• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Dialer running wide open

calvinrw

ROM: Mikfroyo 4.61
Kernel: netarchy-toastmod-4.3.4-cfs-havs-more-nosbc-universal-signed

I noticed this morning that the Dialer is running constantly. I checked with spare parts under partial wake usage and dialer has the highest percentage. I've never seen this before. Does anyone have any ideas?

ROM: Mikfroyo 4.61
Kernel: netarchy-toastmod-4.3.4-cfs-havs-more-nosbc-universal-signed

I noticed this morning that the Dialer is running constantly. I checked with spare parts under partial wake usage and dialer has the highest percentage. I've never seen this before. Does anyone have any ideas?

try to clear data and cache under Setting>Apps maybe.

that is weird... well, at least you have xtreme already mulling this over. perhaps akazabam or one (maybe all) of the more-experienced-than-i forumites will pop in and provide other suggestions.... i personally am at a loss here :( sorry homey

Are you running something other than the stock dialer? Try and go to recovery and wipe dalvik-cache and see if that helps.

I did wipe dalvik-cache and cache. That seems to have fixed it. I also had easyswitch widgets loaded and tweetercast (these were the changes I made before bed last night). I stopped those also to see if they were the cause. I'll slowly add them back and see if this phenomenon comes back. Thanks for you help again.

Back
Top Bottom