• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

different Google search web pages??

H

HYCAET

After experimenting with the others on offer, I decided I would use the stock browser on my Desire. It seems to work best for what I need. However, one thing I found is that the google page on, for example, xscope, looks different. It brings up the drop down suggestions thingy for one. I tried to simply copy the url from xscope to the stock browser, but it doesn't work. Does anyone know what I can do to get the different google page?

Right, think I've got it. I'm using google.co.UK/m, but had allow mobile version unticked in the settings. Ticked it instead and got google how I want it. Went back to unticking it and it seems to have stayed how I want it. Although you didn't directly solve this, you prompted me to look at it a different way, so thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones