• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DISCUSSION][PORT] Tasssadar's MultiROM for the Optimus V

Oh hell, yeah! I may not be able to jump right on this one, my little girl has the flu so I need to focus on her, but maybe in a day or two. Of course, I'll be here posting, just might not have as much time for my digital pursuits. What a Christmas present for an eight year old, huh?

Thanks, cammy. I'm going to have to violate the sanctity of my wife's PC to download it. When I tried from my ancient lappy, the 20 second countdown timer on 4shared never started counting.

agh, sorry bout that.
once i find a filesharing provider other than that which doesn't occasionally bork my v I'll mirror stuff.

Have you had problems with mediafire?

mediafire, megaupload, multiupload... my v is my net connection, and i hate to tether just to download.
those sites sometimes work for me and sometimes not. they change file types or refuse to push the download. inconsistently, of course.

mediafire, megaupload, multiupload... my v is my net connection, and i hate to tether just to download.
those sites sometimes work for me and sometimes not. they change file types or refuse to push the download. inconsistently, of course.

Naturally. I have a pretty fast connection, if you email it to me, I could put it on my mediafire page. If you're hesitant, I understand. I'm just trying to come up with options for you.

Never mind, I got it to work from my wife's computer. Must be something wrong with my laptop, but it's living on borrowed time.

ive got a couple questions before i dive in..does this effect battery life?
does it effect performance?
how many roms could i have at one time?

ive got a couple questions before i dive in..does this effect battery life?
does it effect performance?
how many roms could i have at one time?

The recovery won't impact battery life. A rom running from the sd card won't be as fast as one on internal memory. You can probably get as many roms as you have space for on the card.

Back
Top Bottom