• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

do chargers work!

Have been trying to find a "cheap"USB Double changer Suitable for the Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 using A UK style plug socket, So farI have tried Several different chargers but So far all have failed to work resulting in the Red cross appearing

White Mains Dual USB 2A AC Wall Charger for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N800 | eBay

EZOPower UK USB Power Adapter Mains Charger UK Wall: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Samsung Galaxy Tab / Note to Micro USB high speed charger converter / connector / adapter: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

PortaPow 2A Dual USB Wall Charger with 3 Year Guarantee: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Has anyone found acharger that works in a uk plug no red cross cheap and able to charge a phone at the same tie!

You should have searched as this subject has been discussed multiple times here.
Samsung uses a modified pin layout and thus generic chargers do not work out of the box. The solution is to buy an adapter. I do not have a link to one, but if you look through my older posts you will find a link to eBay UK. Can be had for cheap.

You should have searched as this subject has been discussed multiple times here.
Samsung uses a modified pin layout and thus generic chargers do not work out of the box. The solution is to buy an adapter. I do not have a link to one, but if you look through my older posts you will find a link to eBay UK. Can be had for cheap.

Adapter on Amazon ...
USB to USB adapter for fast charging

I think this adapter has the jumpered data pins (but not on a floating voltage level?).
Should work though :)

Harry

I have searched and made sure that all chargers say in their description that they are suitable for the samsung galaxy note 10.1 how evere all these chargers produced the red cross. So I was asking if anyone had found a charger that works
Also if someone was looking for a charger and came to this forum this discussion may be of help to them!

I have searched and made sure that all chargers say in their description that they are suitable for the samsung galaxy note 10.1 how evere all these chargers produced the red cross. So I was asking if anyone had found a charger that works
Also if someone was looking for a charger and came to this forum this discussion may be of help to them!

Why not buy the original charger?

Back
Top Bottom