• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Do most ROMs fix the no camera during a call issue?

paynekiller

Newbie
Well, doesn't have to be most of them, I just want to know that after I root there will be something so I will have access to my camera during a call. I just got my Epic Touch over the weekend, just seeing what it's all about stock, trying to like Touchwiz even though I never have but this is the first Samsung Android I've bought for myself as a main phone, but ya keep finding more and more reasons to need root.
 
I am using CM7 and I just tested this. I was able to take a picture while connected on a phone call. That is the first time I have ever tried doing that on any ROM so I don't know what other ROMs it will work on.
 
Well, doesn't have to be most of them, I just want to know that after I root there will be something so I will have access to my camera during a call. I just got my Epic Touch over the weekend, just seeing what it's all about stock, trying to like Touchwiz even though I never have but this is the first Samsung Android I've bought for myself as a main phone, but ya keep finding more and more reasons to need root.

For the most part they all do. Or you can just root and pull the camera.apk from one of the roms that enabled it and push it to your phone.
 
Back
Top Bottom