• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do you think this tablet is worth it?

Mabaet

Jan 11, 2012
Sorry if I'm in wrong section and my English is not that good.
I'm looking for a tablet to buy. I have found this, please tell if it's good. I'm not good with specs and stuffs. :eek:

Here is the specs of the tablet I've found.
- Samsung Exynos 4412 Quad-core SoC ( 1.4 GHz )
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB Flash Storage [ SD Card slot (up to 32GB) ]
- 10.1 inch IPS screen
- 1280 x 800 resolution
- edit: Android 4.0.4 ICS. (srry thought it was jelly bean out of the box)
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 8000 mah battery
- Micro USB OTG
- Mini HDMI v1.3
- Build-in Mic

It has a 2 mp back camera. But I don't plan using it even if it it's 8 mp. I use my phone's camera
Though I will use the front camera for skyping.

This is the tablet look
tabletr.jpg

The price is:
Exactly 246$

Do you think this is good? I'd like it if the specs can handle HD games like Modern Combat 4, Shadow Gun, etc. Should I get it?

Edit: Forgot to tell, the package of the Tablet also comes with a free screen protector and a sleeve case.

Hey guys. Sorry I forgot to mention the tablet name. It's BitBotz S1001.
The manufacturer of the tablet is from our country(Ph), that's why it's kinda low price here. BitBotz company is new and I was seeing a lot of ads before about their coming tablet(the S1001) and now it's here and available.
The tablet is for the Philippines only I guess. they're just new and opening. but I think they'll be shipping soon.
.Bitbotz S1001 Quadcore Tablet
The price here is 9,999 PhP ( 257$ )

I was looking around their site and found their FB page and YouTube acc.

GUYS check the UNBOXING of it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuVpKE9o3W0

Watch it play Need for Speed most wanted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhTmHs3lHIU

I can tell you guys that it is legit There's a lot of good feedbacks and I call to their store. In their FB page lots of good posts by buyers.

Planning to go to their store tomorrow.. Also... the Android ver is ICS 4.0.4 not Jelly Bean. But the Jelly Bean upgrade will be arriving soon.

edit: base on your replies -- the tablet is good ri??

Upvote 0
Sounds really good spec to me. If you can go into their store and have a play with it then see for yourself how good it is. Ask to find out the battery life on these as well?

Just read up that this tablet uses Exynos 4412. that's the same system-on-chip used by Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Note II and Galaxy SIII. that's a fast SoC. Screen resolution is less than 200dpi. Also on their FB website, they will tell you they had issues on some of the components (mainly screen issues), so check on their facebook or message them at least to check that has been resolved.

Can you return the item if you do not like it? We can do in the UK so If you play about with it and it is the real deal then you have a bargain, otherwise you can always return. :) Hope this helps and let us know what its like if you get it :)

Upvote 0
Sounds really good spec to me. If you can go into their store and have a play with it then see for yourself how good it is. Ask to find out the battery life on these as well?

Just read up that this tablet uses Exynos 4412. that's the same system-on-chip used by Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Note II and Galaxy SIII. that's a fast SoC. Screen resolution is less than 200dpi. Also on their FB website, they will tell you they had issues on some of the components (mainly screen issues), so check on their facebook or message them at least to check that has been resolved.

Can you return the item if you do not like it? We can do in the UK so If you play about with it and it is the real deal then you have a bargain, otherwise you can always return. :) Hope this helps and let us know what its like if you get it :)

Thank you. Impressive chip I must say. I'll be just checking the store and play around with the tablet. I think I'll buy it when the tablet is stable(I read the FB page the Bitbotz says "Once we have the new and improved version out, we will resume normal selling."). There are still some issues coz it's still new. But the tablet is really good, now I know :)
Sorry for my crappy English ^^ Hope you understand

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones