• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Don't flood Topic!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I guess I'm the first to ask a question.

With 2.1 I used to listen to m.liveatc.net it was perfection. Now, when I go there and type in the ICAO (ksdf for example) and get the choice of "download" or "execute". Neither work. Download fails because the size cannot be determined and execute opens Music and then nothing happens.

By the way, this thread was a great idea. It wouldn't feel right to waste an entire thread on my silly question. Thanks.

Ok, I guess I'm the first to ask a question.

With 2.1 I used to listen to m.liveatc.net it was perfection. Now, when I go there and type in the ICAO (ksdf for example) and get the choice of "download" or "execute". Neither work. Download fails because the size cannot be determined and execute opens Music and then nothing happens.

By the way, this thread was a great idea. It wouldn't feel right to waste an entire thread on my silly question. Thanks.

Hey this isn't here to answer questions the link that I provided was to where to ask question.

LOL - kind of missed the whole point. Now this thread will be taken over by more meaningless comments and ramble on about nothing... like mine. :D

Don't flood Ally-All Things Root . Everytime I go on androidforums and I find a sh*t load threads that were started and that are stupid questions!!!! So if you have any f*****g questions or any problems ask here for help!!!! ---> Ask question's here (Dont flood the root topic, please) - Android Forums

I agree about "not flooding the All Things Root topic", but is the F bomb and S word (even stared out) really necessary to get the point across? And there are no stupid questions here, everyone has to start learning somewhere.

Site Rules/ Guidelines & Zero Tolerance Policy

Yeah... Like I want to wade my way through a thread with 300 posts in it just to have someone say "That's already been answered in this thread."

And there are no stupid questions here, everyone has to start learning somewhere.

Exactly.

You have to realize that the Ally is an entry level smart phone. I'm going to take a guess and say that MOST Ally owners.... this is their first Android phone ever and their are going to be a ton of questions. Not everyone just picked up an Android phone and learned how to use it overnight. So... like it or not... you are going to have to put up with "dumb" questions.

Let me just remind you that users can start a new thread if they want to and that will never change. There is an existing thread for questions but users don't have to use it, even though it might be the "polite" thing to do according to some of you. Please be respectful with other users, even if they have no knowledge and just joined. We all had to start somewhere.

Oh, and there should be one sticky per section, there are enough here already.

Yeah... Like I want to wade my way through a thread with 300 posts in it just to have someone say "That's already been answered in this thread."

You have to realize that the Ally is an entry level smart phone. I'm going to take a guess and say that MOST Ally owners.... this is their first Android phone ever and their are going to be a ton of questions. Not everyone just picked up an Android phone and learned how to use it overnight. So... like it or not... you are going to have to put up with "dumb" questions.

My thoughts exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom