• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help droid freezing randomly/new music not loading

chris_s2k

Lurker
ok i am going to try to explain this the best i can and i hope someone will be able to help me because i love this phone and i hate the fact im having problems with it. i have the 1st droid original. it all started a few months ago when i removed my mirco sd card to put some new songs on there. in the folder "amazonmp3" is where all the music is located i remember seeing another sub folder and i accidentally deleted it, but it must have been important because ever since then new music i put on the sd card doesnt show up on the phone and the phone will freeze, and ill have to do a battery pull 5 or 6 times until it wont freeze on me anymore. i did a factory data reset and that still didnt fix the problem :(

im 90% sure the problem is that i deleted whatever that subfolder in the amazonmp3 folder was and i need to get it back on the sd card to fix the problem. can anyone confirm the name of that subfolder and tell me a way i can get it back on the sd card? sorry for the long read and thanks in advance :)

i didnt see anything about the "amazonmp3" folder...maybe i came off unclear? what im asking is if someone can load their micro sd card onto their computer then click on the "amazonmp3" folder and tell me what subfolders are in there (besides artists/albums/etc.) and then possibly send me the file or tell me how i can go about getting it back onto my sd card

Back
Top Bottom