• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid RAZR M receiving small bugfix update

ardchoille

Android Expert
"Improved Wifi performance and a whole host of bugfixes packed into a small update

This isn't the big Android 4.2 update you may have been hoping for on your Droid RAZR M, but an 80MB update containing a good number of improvements is hitting devices starting today. The update to software version 98.15.66.XT907.Verizon.en.US brings fixes and improvements across the board:

* Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
* Voice volume has been improved at set level
* Camera improvements in touch-to-focus, notifications and low light performance
* In-call audio is routed to ear piece while connected to headset has been improved
* Video streaming pixelation has been improved
* Support for Mobile Device Management has been improved
* Media sync with Back Up Assistant Plus has been improved
* Visual Voicemail connectivity improvements have been made

The update will be coming OTA (Over The Air) and can be prompted to download by checking manually in the phone's settings, or received later when pushed to the phone.
"

Source: Droid RAZR M receiving small bugfix update

Mine downloaded sometime overnight. Installed this morning. I'm in the OC, CA area.

Did anyone else receive a MS Outlook Exchange "security update required" notification? If I activate, basically my work can wipe my phone and/or do anything it wants with it. Kind of scary. Of course I can't get rid of the warning now. Guess I need to talk to my IT guys at work.

Tried updating twice, and got the message "Update failed" Does being rooted have anything to do with this? How do I fix it?

This update said it was going to help with WIFI connectabilty,didn't do a think for my RAZR M still can't connect to unsecured WIFI anywhere.Any suggestions for this problem.

Back
Top Bottom