• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

droid sync

njtexas

1) I have a Droid Incredible 2--I use the camera a lot and usually go to the gallery and email myself the pictures. I have about 800 pictures on my Droid--how can I download all of them at once? i.e. How do I sync my droid to my laptop so that my pictures and videos from my droid go to a folder on my laptop.

2nd question--my company is making me switch to a blackberry for 3 months while on a consulting project--i'm going to switch back to my droid the day the project ends--even if i switch over to this BB , can I still use the camera/existing apps on my droid? can i still use wifi on my droid during these 3 months while I'm on the BB?

Thanks!

I think the best option for your pictures is going to be a cloud service. I use Dropbox to backup all my pictures. You can also do this with Picasa or Photobucket. Photobucket resizes pictures though.

1)How do I sync my droid to my laptop so that my pictures and videos from my droid go to a folder on my laptop.
Thanks!
If you have the USB cable, you can connect the phone to the computer to copy over your pictures and videos.

You can also checkout Box, it's just like dropbox.

I signed up for box when they were offering a free 50GB account, don't know when that expires though.

But for that large of a transfer I'd say plug in the phone and drag and drop.

Back
Top Bottom