Hey guys, I was just curious on what your thoughts are about upgrading to a droid x? I was planning on waiting for the Thunderbolt to drop in hopes that the droid x would become dirt cheap or the Thunderbolt would release at an ok price, but now I see that the iPhone brought with it the end of the new every two discount as of tomorrow. So I was considering just picking up a droid x so I can reset the upgrade status before it ends tomorrow.
Also I should add that I'm still holding onto the droid eris right now, and I'm really getting sick and tired of it, especially now that the trackball is now having a mind of its own. Verizon also won't help me because it's out of warranty.
I could probably just tough it out for another 2 months and pick up something then in hopes that the Thunderbolt comes out in March, but I'm really worried that it's actually not gonna release to June and I'm gonna be stuck with this until then.
I'd also like to check out the 4g network if it's available in my area, as I'm getting pretty sick and tired of having to wait for stuff to load on my phone, but I probably won't be interested if they start to charge alot more for 4g than they do for 3g now. (I usually get around 50 kbps down on campus with 3g. wtf verizon?)
So, I'm not really sure what to do.
Any advice?
Thanks.
Also I should add that I'm still holding onto the droid eris right now, and I'm really getting sick and tired of it, especially now that the trackball is now having a mind of its own. Verizon also won't help me because it's out of warranty.

I could probably just tough it out for another 2 months and pick up something then in hopes that the Thunderbolt comes out in March, but I'm really worried that it's actually not gonna release to June and I'm gonna be stuck with this until then.
I'd also like to check out the 4g network if it's available in my area, as I'm getting pretty sick and tired of having to wait for stuff to load on my phone, but I probably won't be interested if they start to charge alot more for 4g than they do for 3g now. (I usually get around 50 kbps down on campus with 3g. wtf verizon?)
So, I'm not really sure what to do.
Any advice?
Thanks.