• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dropping calls like crazy

jasondhsd

Apr 28, 2010
For the last few days my phone has been dropping calls like mad. For example this morning I was on my way to breakfast talking with a friend and it dropped the call 3 times in 10mins. Anywhere from :30 to 3:00 into the call. I had full strength and so did the other person. Yesterday when it was happening I though I was hitting end call with my cheek but I had my blue tooth on this morning. The only thing I've done recently is rooted with Z4 and froze a few applications using Bloat Freezer (Amazon MP3, Blockbuster, CityID, Kindle, Skype, Voicemail ,VZ Navigator) and I just did *228 both options, but haven't had a conversation longer then a minute yet since I did that. Anyone else experiencing any issues?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones