• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Edit build. Prop

Can someone edit build. Prop to spoof play market to say we have the nexus s developer phone to run all the badass games I read online that the nexus s has no application restrictions

Can someone edit build. Prop to spoof play market to say we have the nexus s developer phone to run all the badass games I read online that the nexus s has no application restrictions

my galaxy nexus has many apps that are blocked and cant run :)

This will allure me to run sprints Nascar app?

dear god.. you are literally the first person in my almost 4 years of android that has ever said they want to use that app... you my good sir deserve a round of applause

my galaxy nexus has many apps that are blocked and cant run :)

dear god.. you are literally the first person in my almost 4 years of android that has ever said they want to use that app... you my good sir deserve a round of applause

Lmao that statement made my day i think my last conversation with pg went the same direction. I just wanna use that app so i can watch a good race from the comfort of my phone.

I know how to do it but can someone edit build. Prop to see if it will let you download and purchase unsupported applications play I want to pay and download nova3 on the motion 4gg

What do you mean I have no problem buying the application but I'm not rooted yet because I wanted to see if someone could test build. Prop to see if it will let me purchase unsupported applications so I could buy the app or if I would have to download on another phone because my dad has a Tegra phone but I don't want to do that I want to buy the application on my phone but I don't want to root unless this will work can someone please test for me

What do you mean I have no problem buying the application but I'm not rooted yet because I wanted to see if someone could test build. Prop to see if it will let me purchase unsupported applications so I could buy the app or if I would have to download on another phone because my dad has a Tegra phone but I don't want to do that I want to buy the application on my phone but I don't want to root unless this will work can someone please test for me

Just root, if it doesn't work and you want to unroot, there's an unroot/unbrick guide and people have said they didn't even loose any apps/contacts/texts/etc.

yeah let me go thru the hassle of buying testing editing and then trying to get my money back at the end. have you no morals

yeah let me go thru the hassle of buying testing editing and then trying to get my money back at the end. have you no morals

I would try it, I know it will soft-brick....I also know how to unbrick it without ever even holding the phone in my hands, EVER! Yes it's true, I have never touched an LG Motion 4G, and I unbricked them before people screwed up their phones...

If anything, it would soft-brick, you unbrick and it's good as new.

I googled to try to do this very thing but rather to send data as windows vista/7 instead of linux.

You get a lot of UA switcher stuff but it's all irrelevant to android.
I just want to get battlelog/BF3/punkbuster to work, but it looks like that's not possible.

I googled to try to do this very thing but rather to send data as windows vista/7 instead of linux.

You get a lot of UA switcher stuff but it's all irrelevant to android.
I just want to get battlelog/BF3/punkbuster to work, but it looks like that's not possible.

...you're trying to get your phone to be spoofed as a win7 machine?....

good luck...

Back
Top Bottom