• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Emergency Call on Lock Screen Not Working

There have been some complaints floating around that the Emergency Call on the lock screen is not working. You click it and the screen just goes blank, anybody else seeing this. They better fix this fast, or there could be a potential Lawsuit in the making. Mine Does this.

I turned off my unlock pattern for the weekend so I can't test it for you but have you tried disabling the unlock pattern and then re-enabling it to see if that corrects the problem?

I actually just turned it back on to check it. It does bring up the dial pad but not for very long. You had better have the presence of mind to hit a button. You can always delete it when your brain engages and you remember what number you wanted to call!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones