• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

End off the line

2prevail

Android Enthusiast
Today was a sad day for me, I parted from my force today... its been a long time coming though. After the first month the phone started freezing more and rebooting. And here we are month two with a faulty digitizer ( the screen shows fine but my touches arent responsive or just out of control). Boost told me to call ZTE but its pointless. You put trust in a company to make a good product after several bad ones and what do you know, they couldnt. Good thing my Rush was still handy, its always good to be back in the Galaxy.

Sorry to hear that. Its been fun and a learning exp for us all. :(

It sure has been which is why the experience isnt a total loss. I learned many things from you guys at this forum. Just hope that something major happens to this phone because ZTE wont do a damn thing with it. I warn you all though, this was my last straw with ZTE and they just ripped it out of my hands, when, because this phone will break, go to either HTC or Samsung. Excellent support, great quality phones, and nothing but happy days. (Ps.. HTC is signed with Robert Downey Jr and Samsung just signed with Jay-z, things are going to be EPIC for them :D)

It sure has been which is why the experience isnt a total loss. I learned many things from you guys at this forum. Just hope that something major happens to this phone because ZTE wont do a damn thing with it. I warn you all though, this was my last straw with ZTE and they just ripped it out of my hands, when, because this phone will break, go to either HTC or Samsung. Excellent support, great quality phones, and nothing but happy days. (Ps.. HTC is signed with Robert Downey Jr and Samsung just signed with Jay-z, things are going to be EPIC for them :D)

See you in the HTC One SV forums soon? Thats where I am going. ASAP.:D

bullsh*t this phone is awesome...stop spilling your milk on the damn phone!
all kidding aside having went from the prevail to the warp and back again to the prevail (water and warp don't mix) and having now gotten my force and rooted it, it's great I can't slow it down no matter how hard I push it. My close friend has an HTC on boost an I smoke his ass (connected on the same wifi) in terms of dl speed and games as well.

you got a bad egg sir

Yep. So far my and my gal's Forces are kicking buttocks. Maybe if everyone keeps nagging boost/sprint/zte we will get jelly bean.

Today was a sad day for me, I parted from my force today... its been a long time coming though. After the first month the phone started freezing more and rebooting. And here we are month two with a faulty digitizer ( the screen shows fine but my touches arent responsive or just out of control). Boost told me to call ZTE but its pointless. You put trust in a company to make a good product after several bad ones and what do you know, they couldnt. Good thing my Rush was still handy, its always good to be back in the Galaxy.

Did you mess with it, in anyway??That could be why the phone is bricked?I think this phone is awesome stock,just the way it is!!Everyone I know loves it, has no problems?

Back
Top Bottom