• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eris Boot Screens

PieceKeepr

May 10, 2010
The answer to this may be posted somewhere, but I didn't see it. Does anyone know where the first boot screen, the one with the 3 droids on skateboards, is located and what it is called? I found the the 2nd and 3rd screens in a file called bootanimation.zip but could not find the 1st one. I don't really care for the screen and would like to change it if I could just find it.

Thanks

The answer to this may be posted somewhere, but I didn't see it. Does anyone know where the first boot screen, the one with the 3 droids on skateboards, is located and what it is called? I found the the 2nd and 3rd screens in a file called bootanimation.zip but could not find the 1st one. I don't really care for the screen and would like to change it if I could just find it.

Thanks

You may find something helpful here:

http://androidforums.com/htc-droid-eris/56647-boot-animation-gallery.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones