• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eve Of The Genesis (Symphony of Eternity kind of)

so far i have had not much trouble with this game - the spread sheet is a tremendous help
tho i would love to see a better map with all the towns listed

i have a question about gameplay... what does Min and Int have to do with anything?... i am sure the Agi determines who attacks first... i am guessing that Min and Int have to do with spell power and SP point quantities- but if so which is for which?

i am stuck at the Fortress - how do i open the locked door to get in ...and what do i do with the Shining Egg i was given in an earlier time?

nevermind - found it out on both =)

Defeated all the big ones including the two in cloisters and the 4 phoenixes.
I need to collect an oopart situated in Mount Efna.
Where is mount efna situated?

Awesome spreadsheet it will definitely help fill in the blanks.

2. Thunder suit
is also to the left of the "hidden" narrow passageway behind a crimson door.

I've tried but I couldnt find the thunder suit...I've gone through all the ruins where I could remember there was a red door, which one are you referring to?

and could you please tell me which part of nomads camp I could find the photosynthesis belt? thanks!

I've tried but I couldnt find the thunder suit...I've gone through all the ruins where I could remember there was a red door, which one are you referring to?

and could you please tell me which part of nomads camp I could find the photosynthesis belt? thanks!

the thunder suit should be with the booster. int he little room with the red door.

in the belt is in the nomads camp bottom right past the fence its shiny.
20120211025114.png

Defeated all the big ones including the two in cloisters and the 4 phoenixes.
I need to collect an oopart situated in Mount Efna.
Where is mount efna situated?

spreadsheet says "Efna Town - Inn has a hidden stairwell in the upper-right. Go to the west side and you should see a hidden walkway towards a statue, which is in the center of the map." this stairway is behind the bed you'll see a little grey.

Ok this might be lame. But im new. I'm kinda stuck at the oasis with the three ants. I cant kill them as im lvl 19. Help please.:confused:

actually i just beat the 4 phoenix bosses, i have collected all the items like chests, weapons, armors, accessaries...etc; the skill books & monsters book are all filled up with full details. anyone knows if there is anything else i can do? any final ending?

got the photosynthesis belt! THANKS!~completely missed it,

found the winged suit with the booster, went back through all the doors and even beat the game a 2nd time, still no thunder suit. could you tell me where the hidden passage behind the red door is?

also, used dog nose in the summit ruins near atoli town, it kept saying there's one other treasure aside from the ones I got from the chests on either side of the red door early in the game, but I have no idea what treasure I'm missing there...help? Thanks again!

Ok this might be lame. But im new. I'm kinda stuck at the oasis with the three ants. I cant kill them as im lvl 19. Help please.:confused:

you could upgrade your weapons (buy a rapier at the quicksand path) and load up on potions, not sure if you could buy skill herbs in one of the earlier towns you've passed by, but it'd help if you did.

if you've enough reinforcing gems, best if you upgrade effat's starting skill to dragonhead slash, and keep using it during his turn.

same with harty, if you've enough, use triple shot, dont worry bout losing the SP, the trick is to kill them as fast as possible before they could use the "call an ally" skill, (not sure if they're able to this early in the game, but I remember them doing so later in the ortia castle battle); keep using skills until they run out and finish off with normal attacks.

Clia's normal attacks are weak so best if you use either fire or ice attacks, the element doesnt really make a difference. D down also helps.

im stuck at the oasis with the ant boss to get cila can anyone tell me a strategy to defeat the ants and what level should i deal with em . i use the search skill that harty have and it says the ants have 5k lives :( damn ... really need some help their damage is about 300+ each cila is just 1 hit so how can i kill these bastards ..

im stuck at the oasis with the ant boss to get cila can anyone tell me a strategy to defeat the ants and what level should i deal with em . i use the search skill that harty have and it says the ants have 5k lives :( damn ... really need some help their damage is about 300+ each cila is just 1 hit so how can i kill these bastards ..

I have the same problem here.

I am currently level 26 for both and have the best equipment I can get,but those ants just pwns me.
Like ryugame,they kill Cila in one hit and the rest in 2.

Anyone know where the saved data is stored at? I want to transfer my game over to my galaxy nexus, don't really want to start over again....

I have the same problem here.

I am currently level 26 for both and have the best equipment I can get,but those ants just pwns me.
Like ryugame,they kill Cila in one hit and the rest in 2.

i`m new in this game, i don't know where i can get the key for the Pyramid, neither i can`t beat the f**** three antz in the Oasis, i really need help!! :(
someone have a map of the keys?? :confused:

you could upgrade your weapons (buy a rapier at the quicksand path) and load up on potions, not sure if you could buy skill herbs in one of the earlier towns you've passed by, but it'd help if you did.

if you've enough reinforcing gems, best if you upgrade effat's starting skill to dragonhead slash, and keep using it during his turn.

same with harty, if you've enough, use triple shot, dont worry bout losing the SP, the trick is to kill them as fast as possible before they could use the "call an ally" skill, (not sure if they're able to this early in the game, but I remember them doing so later in the ortia castle battle); keep using skills until they run out and finish off with normal attacks.

Clia's normal attacks are weak so best if you use either fire or ice attacks, the element doesnt really make a difference. D down also helps.

Im level 30 and still couldnt beat the ants. The deal about 260 to effat and harty which the need twice to kill them. I deal about 200 to them with effat and 12 with harty. They have about 5000hp. My weapons and armor and skill have been upgraded to the max level. Still cant beat them.. How did you guys do it?

Hi, I've a little issue in Eve at the oasis.
I'm lock with the three spiders boss.
I'm lvl 60 and they hit to hard (230 per hit).
If someone can help me, thank you.

ok, so I must have missed some important piece of info, but where the heck is the tower of the skies? i have already to the town of moon folk, and then to the ruins south-west of there. But now I have no idea where to go. Thanks!

Nevermind - I found the gigantic island in the middle of the freaking map that is where the tower is. LOL

so far i have had not much trouble with this game - the spread sheet is a tremendous help
tho i would love to see a better map with all the towns listed

i have a question about gameplay... what does Min and Int have to do with anything?... i am sure the Agi determines who attacks first... i am guessing that Min and Int have to do with spell power and SP point quantities- but if so which is for which?

One determines the strength of your magic attacks, and the other determines your magic defense. I think int is your magic attack, and min is your magic defense.

I've win vs the 3 boss at the oasis but now I'm lock at Efna Town, when I leave the city, I've to fight some boss with the new perso and the hit 560 and I hit 1 or 0 ... How can I change the option or other to continue this game. I'm really lock because I can't xp him to up his defense like I done for the three boss at the oasis. So if someone have the same issue or can help me. Thank.

Back