• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help external sd card files not transfering to internal storage

i have samsung galaxy gt p3100 with 16gb internal memory, i am using external sd card of 4 gb in it, from sometym i m getting problem wid music and videos stored on external sd card dat songs lag in music player and changes to next by itself, so thinking about virus i scanned it by connecting the sd card 2 pc through card reader, bt my licenses mcafee didnt reported any issue in the card.
still the audio n video files stored on external sd card particularly, lags when played, dat is not same 4 d case of those audio n video stored on internal storage.
also i can neither copy dese music files to internal storage nor to pc, as wen i try 2 do so, copying stops halfway by showing operation error.
i googled d issue bt dere was nothing similar posted anywhere, i m really fed up as i dont want 2 lose my data, so tell me d solution so dat i can either use it or i cn copy my data to some other place

i have samsung galaxy gt p3100 with 16gb internal memory, i am using external sd card of 4 gb in it, from sometym i m getting problem wid music and videos stored on external sd card dat songs lag in music player and changes to next by itself, so thinking about virus i scanned it by connecting the sd card 2 pc through card reader, bt my licenses mcafee didnt reported any issue in the card.
still the audio n video files stored on external sd card particularly, lags when played, dat is not same 4 d case of those audio n video stored on internal storage.
also i can neither copy dese music files to internal storage nor to pc, as wen i try 2 do so, copying stops halfway by showing operation error.
i googled d issue bt dere was nothing similar posted anywhere, i m really fed up as i dont want 2 lose my data, so tell me d solution so dat i can either use it or i cn copy my data to some other place
Have you tried uploading all of your files online such as to dropbox or google drive and then formatting the sd card?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones