• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facetime or similar on the Galaxy Tab

goon55

Anyone know if it is possible to call video chat from the Galaxy Tab to someone with an iphone or ipod touch?

Can the GT "call" facetime? or would the iphone/touch user need to install a 3rd party app?

Maybe this is more of a iphone/touch question, but I'd like to be able to video chat with my kids...them having a 4g touch and me with a Galaxy Tab.

Thanks.

Really Im looking for a way to use my galaxy tab with a touch thru either facetime or something like it. Ur saying tango will do this on android?

Really Im looking for a way to use my galaxy tab with a touch thru either facetime or something like it. Ur saying tango will do this on android?

tango is the best video chat app as far as im concerned. i use it to chat with android & iphone users flawlessly all the time

The newest update of Yahoo messenger works well for the EVO and Epic. Not sure if anyone with a tab uses it but it worked well. Haven't tried Tango yet so I may have to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom